March 19, 2014
Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank needs volunteers and donations. People are needed to be drivers and help with distribution.
Grocery Rescue Drivers: Use your own vehicle to collect food from local grocery stores and bring donations back to food bank.
November 27, 2013
Bartell Drugs is partnering with the Salvation Army to provide holiday gifts for children in need by collecting new, unwrapped toys during its 10th annual Salvation Army “Toy ‘N’ Joy” drive through Dec. 14.
November 20, 2013
Come help the city of Snoqualmie move closer to the long-running project of replacing the street trees along Eagle Lake Drive, one of Snoqualmie Ridge’s main thoroughfares. The two year project has been the result of a partnership between the city and the Snoqualmie Ridge Residential Owners Association and Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
October 9, 2013
The state Supreme Court seeks volunteers to help improve language in the courts to assist those citizens with less command of English.
July 24, 2013
Volunteers are needed to help at The Festival at Mt. Si. Shifts are available on Aug. 8 to help with set up, and during the event on Aug. 9 and 10. The Festival will be held at Mt. Si View Park in North Bend Aug. 9 to 11.
For further information or to volunteer, contact Kathy Paulus at 888-6431 or at email@example.com.
June 12, 2013
The Snoqualmie Valley Community Network recognized the volunteer efforts of Valley residents June 4. Executive Director Laura Smith spoke at the breakfast.
June 5, 2013
The city of North Bend is seeking to fill a youth vacancy on the Parks, Recreation, and Beautification Commission, according to a press release from the city of North Bend. The position’s term expires Dec. 31.
The Parks, Recreation, and Beautification Commission consists of six members and one youth member. The commission is an advisory body providing guidance and direction in meeting the parks, recreational, and beautification needs of the city and meets once every other month on Wednesday evenings.
May 22, 2013
Come celebrate National Trails Day with other people who enjoy trails and the outdoors. In partnership with the Mountains to Sound Greenway, volunteers will continue construction of Mailbox Peak Trail in North Bend, according to a press release from the Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
Volunteers will work from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 1 at Mailbox Peak Trail in North Bend.
May 22, 2013
Uncontrolled weeds can be a death sentence for native plants. Oxeye daisy can monopolize alpine meadows, English ivy will cover forest canopies and Japanese knotweed will choke creek-side vegetation, according to a press release from the United States Department of Agriculture.
The Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest and Washington Department of Natural Resources have teamed up with the Mountaineers and King County Noxious Weed Program to train volunteers to find invasive plants on trails.
October 24, 2012
- Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Oct. 25, City Hall, 211 Main Ave. N.
- Finance and Administration Committee, 4 p.m. Nov. 6, City Hall
- City Council, 7 p.m. Nov. 6, Mount Si Senior Center, 411 Main Ave. S.
- Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Nov. 8, City Hall
- Public Health and Safety Committee, 4 p.m. Nov. 13, City Hall
- Economic Development Commission, 7:45 a.m. Nov. 15, Community and Economic Development Office, 126 E. Fourth St.
- Community and Economic Development Committee, 1:30 p.m., Nov. 20, Community and Economic Development Office
- Public Safety Committee, 5 p.m. Oct. 25, Nov. 8 Snoqualmie Fire Station, 37600 S.E. Snoqualmie Parkway
- Public Works Committee, 5 p.m. Nov. 5, 19, City Hall, 38624 S.E. River St.
- Planning and Parks Committee, 6:30 p.m. Nov. 5, City Hall
- Planning Commission, 7 p.m. Nov. 5, City Hall
- Finance and Administration, 5:30 p.m. Nov. 6, City Hall
- Arts Commission, 6 p.m. Nov. 12, City Hall
- City Council, 7 p.m. Nov. 12, City Hall
- Community and Economic Affairs Committee, 5 p.m. Nov. 13, City Hall
- Shoreline Hearings Board, 5 p.m. Nov. 14, City Hall